Milan CEO Marco Fassone has confirmed Aubameyang is among their attacking targets, while Sky Sports has reported that Chelsea want the 28-year-old after missing out on Romelu Lukaku.
Tianjin Quanjian had also been linked with the Gabon international prior to the Chinese Super League transfer window closing on Friday.
Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke said in an interview with Die Welt at the weekend: “We have nothing on the table so far. We will wait a few more days, but not for much longer.”
Aubameyang, last season’s top scorer in the Bundesliga, has been linked with a move away from the Westfalenstadion for some time, with Dortmund reportedly hoping for a fee in excess of €70 million if he does move on.
Watzke stressed that his future must be settled one way or the other soon, with Bild reporting that the deadline is July 26.
“We told Auba that if he wants to move on at one point and has a club that is prepared to meet our conditions, he should come to us and we’ll talk about it – but we also told him that there is a certain timeframe for it,” he said.
“We’d need to replace him, which would in any case be somewhere between difficult and impossible. I’d prefer that he stayed here.”